PHM-Exch> Please help in making PHA3 a grass roots event!

Hani Serag hserag at phmovement.org
Sun May 13 20:29:00 PDT 2012

Dear friends and colleagues,

The Third People’s Health Assembly (PHA3) is approaching, 53 days remaining!

Since one and half years, we are struggling to raise funds, from all
possible sources, to support the participation of the largest possible
number of grass-roots health activists from the south.

Your chance to help in making PHA3 <http://www.phmovement.org/en/pha3> a
grass roots event! We appeal for contributions (small or large) to support
participation of people from the South in the PHA3!

Please donate now <http://www.phmovement.org/en/pha3/donate> following this
link http://www.phmovement.org/en/pha3/donate.

Thanks for Hesperian Foundation <http://hesperian.org/> (the USA) for
hosting the online donation for the PHA3.

Kind regards,

Hani
--
Hani Serag
Associate Coordinator, Global Secretariat - Cairo Office

Your chance to make PHA3 <http://www.phmovement.org/en/pha3> a grass roots
event! PHA3 <http://www.phmovement.org/en/pha3> is approaching, but there
is a shortage in funding for grassroots activists and organizations to
participate. We appeal for contributions (small or large) to support