PHM-Exch> New Issue of Social Medicine Published

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Sun Apr 22 21:45:58 PDT 2012

From: Matthew Anderson <bronxdoc at gmail.com>

Readers:

Social Medicine has just published its latest issue at
http://socialmedicine.info/index.php/socialmedicine. We invite you to review
the Table of Contents here and then visit our web site to review articles
and items of interest.

Thanks for the continuing interest in our work,
Matthew Anderson
Department of Family and Social Medicine, MMC/AECOM, Bronx New York, USA
Phone 917 817-1986
bronxdoc at gmail.com

Social Medicine
Vol 6, No 3 (2012)
Table of Contents
http://socialmedicine.info/index.php/socialmedicine/issue/view/56

Editorials
--------
WHO Reform and Public Interest Safeguards: An Historical Perspective
(141-150)
       Judith Richter

Original Research
--------
Family Caregivers: Nurses’ Perception and Attitudes (151-161)
       María Victoria Delicado Useros, Antonia Alfaro Espín,   Eduardo
Candel
Parra,  Ana Barnés Martínez

Ethical Issues In Assisted Reproductive Technologies (162-170)
       Varada Jayant Madge

Syria Neoliberal Reforms in Health Sector Financing: Embedding Unequal
Access? (171-182)
       Kasturi Sen,    Waleed al Faisal

Social Medicine in Practice
--------
Support Guide for Health Care Personnel Interested in Working with the
Occupy Wall Street Movement (183-188)
       Matt Anderson,  Laurie Wen

Global Health on the Move -- Dissecting Health Interventions Through a
Social Medicine Immersion Course (189-197)
       Alobo Jackie,   Aol Pamella,    Ocitti Morris,  Katungi Ambrose,
   Kakungulu
Eddie,  Kiiza Peter,    Bakyawa Irene Bagala,   Atim Julian,    Michael J
Westerhaus,     Amy Finnegan

Themes and Debates
--------
Public Policies and Mental Health in Chile Today (198-202)
       Gonzalo Miranda Hiriart

News & Events
--------
XII Latin American Conference of Social Medicine  and  Collective Health
(203)
       Fernando Borgia

IV National Conference on Social Medicine and Collective Health (204)
       Organizing Committee

www.socialmedicine.info