PHM-Exch> Extended deadline: Submissions for Self Organised activities during PHA3: 30 April 2012

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Fri Apr 20 10:13:13 PDT 2012

From: Anneleen De Keukelaere <anneleen at phmovement.org>

The program for the PHA3 is taking shape slowly but surely. We hope to
present a draft of the final program for morning plenaries and morning sub
plenary sessions soon! Thank you to those of you who have contributed to
this process with your enthusiasm, ideas and thoughts!

As you might be aware the afternoons of the PHA3 are open for organisations
and networks to coordinate a self organised workshop or session. At this
point we received already many submissions of organisation requesting space
for their workshop. This email to announce an extension of the deadline for
submitting proposals for self organised activities.
*
**30 April 2012: **New Deadline for submitting proposals for self organised
activities during PHA3**
*
*Click here for more information on self organised activities and how to
submit a proposal.<http://www.phmovement.org/en/pha3/self-organized-workshop>
*

Looking forward meeting you at PHA3!
Anneleen
On behalf of the PHA3 programme committee
www.phmovement.org

Third People's Health Assembly - July 2012 - Cape Town
Join the Facebook group <https://www.facebook.com/#%21/groups/PHA3.global/>