PHM-Exch> Extended deadline for People's Health Assembly in S Africa (PHA3) registration: 30 April 2012

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Tue Apr 17 12:54:03 PDT 2012

From: Anneleen De Keukelaere <anneleen at phmovement.org>

Dear PHM Friends!

Greetings from the global secretariat

With less then 3 months to go and mobilisation activities around the globe,
the PHA3 is approaching quickly!

So far the registration has been a success and we are looking forward
welcoming old and new friends to the movement! For those who have not
registered yet, we are happy to announce the deadline for registration to
be extended to 30 April 2012!

*Extended deadline for online PHA3 registration : 30 April 2012*

*REGISTER NOW by following this
link<http://www.phmovement.org/en/pha3/registration>
*

*(Please spread this message wide and far by forwarding this email to your
mailing lists)*

Anneleen De Keukelaere
Global Networking Co-ordinator People's Health Movement

www.phmovement.org

Third People's Health Assembly - July 2012 - Cape Town
Join the Facebook group <https://www.facebook.com/#%21/groups/PHA3.global/>