PHM-Exch> Are you going to the 2012 APHA Conference October 27-31

puvvula jyoti jopuvvula at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 08:02:03 PDT 2012

Dear PHM & DGH members, On behalf of the PHM-USA coordinating committee we are trying to set up a small gathering of PHM members and any one interested in PHM activities during the annual APHA meeting.  Will any of you be attending the Annual APHA (American Public Health Association)  conference to be held in San Francisco from October 27 - 31st?  We are hoping to organize a meet-up with the PHM activists who will be at the conference, so that we can all connect.Please write back to me at Jopuvvula at hotmail.com.  We will let you know more details as we get closer.Thanks, Jyoti Puvvula

PHM-Exchange People's Health Movement
- To post, write to: PHM-Exchange at phm.phmovement.org