PHM-Exch> Climate and Health Council UK invites you to join our AGM,

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Fri Feb 3 02:59:18 PST 2012

From: Sarah Walpole <argotomunky at yahoo.co.uk>

The Climate and Health Council invites you to join our AGM, and invites
applications for a number of volunteer posts, and for a paid role as
Strategic Advisor.

The AGM is on 5th March 2012, 2pm (UK time) and accessible by
teleconference or in person in London. You can hear about Climate and
Health Council's UK and International work, and help to develop future
strategy. In particular, we are keen to develop our teams who are already
working on:

o         *Advocacy* to governments and policy makers

o         Developing campaigns and actions with current *member*s

o         Engaging *more health professionals* (publicity)

o         Developing our *website* and online resources
o         Liasing with our *international* members and partners
To register to attend, visit www.climateandhealth.org

More details at:
www.climateandhealth.org
http://www.climateandhealth.org/forum/topic/50/page/1#103

*Roles of the strategy advisor:*
  - Developing CHC’s long term strategy (?5 yr and 10 yr plan), including:

 - Working with board members to identify priorities internally

- Developing communication and engagement with existing members

- Streamlining messaging to members and other health professionals
(including identifying the audience and best methods for engagement)

- Contributing to development of funding strategy