PHM-Exch> TR: Nonprofit Leaders: Atlas Corps Invites Applications for June 2012 Fellowship

Marie-Anne Delahaut delahaut.marie-anne at institut-destree.eu
Fri Jan 13 09:30:52 PST 2012

 From Achut Gautam, head of Millennia2015 Nepal Community

----- Original Message -----
From: Meredith Newmark <mailto:apply at atlascorps.org>
To: rodighar at wlink.com.np
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 11:49 AM
Subject: Achut - Do you know any amazing nonprofit leaders?

Dear Achut,

Happy New Year! Thank you for your support in 2011. I¡¯m excited to announce
that Atlas Corps is now offering fellowships three times a year. We are
accepting applications year-round, but we strongly suggest that candidates
apply by January 29 in order to be considered for the June 2012 class. Can
you help us find some incredible nonprofit leaders by forwarding this
announcement to your network?

For our June 2012 class we are specifically looking for applicants with the
profiles described below, but we welcome applicants of any background.

We are looking forward to receiving some great applications for this year's
Fellowship. We really appreciate your ongoing support.

Sincerely,
Meredith Newmark
U.S. Program Manager
Atlas Corps

Nonprofit Leaders: Atlas Corps Invites Applications for June 2012 Fellowship
Deadline: January 29th 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time (for June 2012 class)

The Atlas Corps Fellowship is a 12-18 month, professional fellowship for the
world¡¯s best nonprofit leaders. Fellows serve at Host Organizations working
on issues that complement their expertise, and learn leadership skills while
sharing best practices. This prestigious fellowship includes health
insurance, the Atlas Corps Nonprofit Management Series training program,
flight and visa costs, and a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food,
transportation, housing).

Eligibility: Applicants must be under the age of 35, have at least a
Bachelor's degree, be proficient in English, have two or more years of
experience in the nonprofit/NGO/social sector, and be committed to returning
to their home country after the 12-18 month Fellowship.

We are specifically seeking the profiles below for our June 2012 class:
- Individuals from Rwanda, Vietnam, Bangladesh, or Ghana with experience in
ehealth/mobile health technology
- Individuals from southern Iraq with program management and report writing
experience
- Individuals who speak Spanish, especially those with a background in
social work
- Individuals with experience in early childhood development, international
teaching, and international education
- Individuals with strong technology experience, especially in digital media
and social media
- Non-profit leaders with strong business experience
- European individuals with high level administrative and event-planning
experience

Apply: Atlas Corps will be considering applications on a rolling basis.
Apply by January 29th to be considered for the June 2012 class; applications
received after that date will be considered for our September 2012 class.
For more details about eligibility requirements and the application process,
please visit:  <http://www.atlascorps.org/apply.php>
http://www.atlascorps.org/apply.php
===================================================== http://na5.salesforce.
com/servlet/servlet.ImageServer?oid=00D70000000869P&esid=0187000000I8CQT

¡â=¡â=¡â

The information list  <mailto:community at millennia2015.org>
community at millennia2015.org gathers Millennia2015 Community members.
To stop receiving these emails, please kindly tell me (
<mailto:delahaut.marie-anne at institut-destree.eu>
delahaut.marie-anne at institut-destree.eu).
=> Abonnez-vous au flux RSS - Subscribe to the RSS feed (daily news):
      Via Millennia2015 <http://Via%20Millennia2015>  =
<http://www.millennia2015.org/rss.asp> www.millennia2015.org/rss.asp
=> Register to Millennia2015 Community ¨C Inscrivez-vous ¨¤ la Communaut¨¦
de Millennia2015:
      www.millennia2015.org/Community_Registration
=> www.facebook.com/millennia2015
 <http://www.millennia2015.org/> Millennia 2015, Women actors of development