PHM-Exch> People's Health Movement: PHA3: 6 - 11 July 2012 - Cape Town - South Africa

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Mon Nov 28 08:16:34 PST 2011

From: Anneleen De Keukelaere <anneleen at phmovement.org>

In 2012, the People’s Health Movement is organising the Third People’s
Health Assembly, a global event bringing together health activists from
across the world to share experiences, analyse the global health situation,
and develop civil society positions which promote health for all.

*The PHA3 will take place from*

* *

*6 to 11 July 2012*

* *

*Venue:*

*University of the Western Cape*

*Cape Town - South Africa*

* *

We look forward welcoming you all to celebrate our years of activism, to
re-asses and re-inspire our movement and to set an agenda for the future.
For more information on the programme structure, please visit our website.
Details on the registration process and logistics in terms of accommodation
and transport, will be uploaded soon.

For more information, do not hesitate to vist our website!

www.phmovement.org

Third People's Health Assembly - July 2012 - Cape Town
Join the Facebook group <https://www.facebook.com/#%21/groups/PHA3.global/>