PHM-Exch> Greetings from Chile, joining to the PHM network

Agustin S. Salazar absalaza at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 10:55:48 PDT 2011

Dear PHM community

My name is Agustín Salazar, I am a medical doctor, currently pursuing a
master degree on epidemiology at Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile.
I knew about you and your posicion on SDH after attending the WCSDH in Rio.
I read your statment and I agree with your perspective. Currently I am
working as a teacher assistant in a course for undergraduate students about
poverty and health and in another interdisciplinary course on housing and
health. If you please can share experience in similar courses that might
help us, we will be more than grateful. Also if you can contact me with
other chileans how work in this network, please do so.

Best regards,

--
Dr. Agustín Salazar Azócar
Medico Cirujano