PHM-Exch> Job Opportunity: Campaign Manager - Health and Education For All, Oxfam

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Sun Sep 11 12:00:17 PDT 2011

From: Jessica Matthews <jessica at devnetjobs.org>

*Campaign Manager - Health and Education For All*
Oxfam
Location: Oxford/ existing Oxfam location internationally, United Kingdom,
Regional / Global
Apply by: 18 Sep 2011

*Campaign Manager - Health and Education For All *

*£Competitive + relocation expenses if required*

*Oxford/ existing Oxfam location internationally*

*Campaigning for change is one of the best ways to achieve lasting solutions
to poverty. Our Essential Services campaign has already made a positive
difference in so many ways, from global campaigns like the Robin Hood Tax to
national campaigns in dozens of Southern countries. But with your help, we
know we can increase access to quality health and education in countries
right across the world, improving the livelihoods of more people than ever
before.*

*The role*

In this key role you’ll be responsible for coordinating the global Essential
Services campaign for Oxfam GB, taking strategic leadership for the Health
and Education For All campaign. It’s all about getting influential decision
makers and the public onboard. That means managing and motivating a project
team of campaigners, developing and implementing work plans and objectives,
looking after a significant budget, negotiating for resources and supporting
delivery. Not only that, but you’ll also work closely with colleagues in
Oxfam International to coordinate our significant contribution to the
international campaign on essential services. What’s more you’ll help shape
the work and strategy of the department as a member of the management team.

Complete details available at:

http://www.devnetjobs.org/JobDescription.aspx?Job_Id=1226