PHM-Exch> Opportunities at University of Melbourne - Principal Research Fellow and Research Fellow

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Thu May 19 10:04:06 PDT 2011

From: Amanda Benson <abenson at unimelb.edu.au>

The University of Melbourne is recruiting for two roles: a principal
research fellow and a research fellow, within the Health Systems
Strengthening Unit of the Nossal Institute for Global Health.  The roles are
open to emerging or experienced academic leaders interested in contributing
to improving health policies and health systems in low-income
countries.  People
from a range of relevant disciplinary backgrounds are encouraged to apply,
as are both Australian and overseas applicants.

Please see links below for further information, position descriptions and
application instructions.

1.     PRINCIPAL RESEARCH FELLOW
HSS/HUB<http://jobs.unimelb.edu.au/jobDetails.asp?sJobIDs=739819>(Job
No: 0026413)
Are you looking for innovative work in global health research? We have a
fixed term (2 years) position available now.
Closing date: 13/06/2011 at 11:55 PM Aus. Eastern Standard Time

2.       RESEARCH FELLOW / SENIOR RESEARCH
FELLOW<http://jobs.unimelb.edu.au/jobDetails.asp?sJobIDs=739825>(Job
No: 0026414)
Are you looking for innovative work in global health research? We have a
full-time fixed term (3 years) position available now.
Closing date: 13/06/2011 at 11:55 PM Aus Eastern Standard Time

Amanda Benson

Senior Project Officer

Health Policy and Health Finance Hub

Nossal Institute for Global Health

The University of Melbourne

Level 4, Alan Gilbert Building, 161 Barry Street (cnr Grattan and Barry
Streets)

Carlton Vic 3010

T 61.3.9035 4319 (Ext 54319)  F 61.3.8344 9140

E; abenson at unimelb.edu.au; www.ni.unimelb.edu.au

(incorporating all the activities and resources of the Australian
International Health Institute www.aihi.unimelb.edu.au)