PHM-Exch> Yes! Talk to me about Breastfeeding Event

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Thu Apr 28 23:50:33 PDT 2011

From: waba <waba at waba.org.my>

 *Announcing the World Breastfeeding Week (WBW) 2011*

*Yes! Talk to me about Breastfeeding Event*

* *

The WBW 2011* Yes! Talk to Me about Breastfeeding Event *is taking place now
on the WBW 2011 website www.worldbreastfeedingweek.org.

If you are planning to organize a WBW event, and it does not matter how big
or small, please do tell us about it and we will share your event with the
rest of the world.

All you need to do is to complete the pledge form (available for download on
the WBW website)  and send the completed form and a picture of yourself to
WABA wbw at waba.org.my  and a will create a Speech bubble with your picture
(including information about your event) and put it on our World Wall Mosaic
on the WBW website for all to see.

Please forward this news to as many people as you know and let us all
participate in this event to get the whole world talking about Breastfeeding
this year!

*WBW 2011  *

*Talk to Me! Breastfeeding; a 3D Experience*

Let the celebrations begin!!!!

Best wishes,

Julianna Lim Abdullah,* IBCLC*

International WBW Coordinator

WABA

*P.S. Whilst WBW is officially celebrated from 1-8 August annually, there
are many countries which celebrate during the months of October and
November. To take part in the WBW 2011 Yes! Talk to me about Breastfeeding
Event , all that matters is that you are celebrating WBW in the year of
2011. *