PHM-Exch> We have lost a strong PHM supporter

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Wed Mar 9 02:36:10 PST 2011

Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 00:11:27 +0000

To all concerned:

I am writing to convey the sad news that* Theodore Harney MacDonald* passed
away at 10 PM yesterday evening (07/03/10) after a 6 week battle with
antibiotic resistant pneumonia. He was at peace with those he loved around
him, and had been cared for with exemplary professionalism and tenderness by
the staff at Worthing general hospital.

The cause of global justice and peace has lost one of its finest sons; and
we have lost a husband, father, brother and friend. We appreciate that his
departure will be felt very keenly by all those who knew him, but would ask
for a 2 day period of grace before we are contacted in order that we can
mourn in private as a family.

If you would like to contact us thereafter we can be reached at home on
01903 714 391. We will send funeral details when we have made the necessary
arrangements.

Yours,

Matthew MacDonald (Theo's son)