PHM-Exch> PHM Europe online platform

Wim De Ceukelaire wim.deceukelaire at intal.be
Sat Dec 18 13:03:24 PST 2010

Dear friends,

At a meeting in Berlin last December 4 and 5, we decided to establish an
online platform to facilitate communication among health activists in
Europe. The objective is to broaden and consolidate the People's Health
Movement in Europe. Two sub-communities have already been formed: one on
global health education and one to discuss the preparations for the PHA
III. We're ready now to receive your input.
If you're a European (or Europe-based) health activist, you're invited
to join us at http://globalaccesstohealth.net/PHMEurope .

Best regards,

Wim