PHM-Exch> Invitation to group 'AfGH Discussion on Health Aid Effectiveness'

Samia Halileh samia at birzeit.edu
Sat Nov 13 00:05:09 PST 2010

My name is Samia Halileh. I work at Birzeit University in Ramallah, in the
occupied Palestinian territory.

I was shocked not to have my occupied country listed.

Please amend. The oPt is recognized Internationally as you know, there must
be a mistake made by the phm.

Samia Halileh MD PhD
Institute of Community and Public Health
Birzeit University
Tel: +972 (0) 2 2982020
Mobile: +972 (0) 599 653889