PHM-Exch> WHO list reveals flu advisors with financial ties to pharma, vaccine manufacturers (2)

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Mon Aug 16 04:35:17 PDT 2010

From: paula vandenboogaart paulaboogaart at hotmail.com

sad sad sad, how extremely sad this is. The greed has eaten into mankinds
essence .....how long shall this endure?

I am a nutritionist by heart and the most disgusting subject during my
studies was the interaction of nutritients with drugs.

Even then, long time ago, I felt so disheartened to become aware of where
the priorities are ... not to do honest research for the benefit of all
mankind. It is that deplorable greed in in those people who have no
conscience and no ethics and thus let the evil thinkers draw them into their
boat .....

Thank you for posting this, it is very disheartening.

What are the solutions?

 .