PHM-Exch> Announcing the World Breastfeeding Week (WBW) 2010 Towards a Baby-Friendly World Event

Claudio Schuftan schuftan at gmail.com
Tue May 4 02:35:57 PDT 2010

From: Waba waba at waba.org.my

 *Announcing the World Breastfeeding Week (WBW) 2010 *

*Towards a Baby-Friendly World Event*

* *

The WBW 2010 Towards a Baby-Friendly World Event is taking place now on the
WBW website www.worldbreastfeedingweek.org.

All you need to do is to complete the pledge form here below and submit it
to WABA wbw at waba.org.my  and a “Baby Step” will put up on the world map
based on your location.

Please forward this news to as many people as you know and let us all
participate in this event to make this world a Baby-Friendly world.

*WBW 2010  Breastfeeding; Just 10 Steps. The Baby-Friendly Way*

Let the celebrations begin!!!!

Best wishes,

Julianna Lim Abdullah

International WBW Coordinator

WABA

*P.S. Whilst WBW is officially celebrated from 1-8 August annually, there
are many countries which celebrate during the months of October and
November. To take part in the WBW Virtual Towards A Baby-Friendly World
Event , all that matters is that you are celebrating WBW in the year of
2010. *

 Download the original
attachment<https://mail.google.com/mail/?view=att&th=128629eaa7ea93f0&attid=0.1&disp=attd&zw>

*WBW 2010 Towards a Baby-Friendly World Event Pledge Form*

For every pledge that is received, a “Baby Step” will be put on the world
map on the WBW website
*www.worldbreastfeedingweek.org*<http://../WBW+2009/WBW+2009+BF+Shield+Event/www.worldbreastfeedingweek.org>

To participate, just complete this pledge form and send it back to WABA as
an attachment by emailing to *wbw at waba.org.my* <wbw at waba.org.my>

I, …………………………………………………………………

(Name of WBW celebrant).

of

…………………………………………………… …………..

(name of organization/group (if any)

hereby pledge to celebrate

World Breastfeeding Week 2010

by organising the following event (s):

    1. Name of Event :
         2. Description of Event
         3. Time and Date :
         4. Place :
         5. Country :
         6. Language used:
         7. Expected Number of Participants :

   q I/We plan to translate the WABA WBW materials into the following

*Contact Details*:

    Mailing Address:

    Email Address :

    Tel No.