PHM-Exch> IPHU Guatemala

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Fri Apr 16 23:48:24 PDT 2010

From: Maria Zuniga mhamlin at phmovement.org

Take a look at the PHM website in English.
There is an icon and information about the IPHU in Guatemala where we are
transmitting live on the site.

This is a wonderful innovation and we would like to share this experience
with as many of you as possible, even if you do not understand Spanish.
We would love your comments as the course goes on,  a message to the
participants, your reactions to the course, etc.  Please feel free to
communicate with us these days.

Regards to all,
Maria and the Organizining Committee of IPHU Guatemala