PHM-Exch> IPHU Chilmatenngo web site section

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Fri Apr 16 08:13:59 PDT 2010

   From:    virgimed at gmail.com

IPHU Chilmatenngo web site section (http://www.iphu.org/iphu_guate)

With the purpose to inform as many people as possible on the events of the
short course “ Intercultural Health: perspectives from the original people’s
and afro descent from Abya Yala” this sections has been designed
http://www.iphu.org/iphu_guate This section is structured as follows.

1.       *Live bradcast*: During the course there will be live broadcasting
of the most relevant working sessions  (a program with the sessions will be
announced). Additionally, this section with list all the recorded
broadcasting of the course

2.       *Documents: *This sections contains readings to be done before the
attending the course, it alseo has some multi-media resources (videos and
books) published in the website of the PHM www.phmovement.org/es**

3.       *Galery of images: *It is the section where we will document with
images the daily events of the course.**

4.       *Audio:* In this section we will upload the interviews, stories of
the experiences and working sessions,  these will be in audio format to be
download for its future use.**

5.       *Recent publications: * This section will present daily news of the
events during the course. It is designed to show the two last news articles
published chronologically.**

6.       *Other Publications:*

a.       *News:*  This section will display all the news items published
during the course in a chronologically order

b.      *Presentations: * The presentation and /or documents (resources)
used during the working sessions will be published here

--
Virgilio Medina, Managua, Nicaragua