PHM-Exch> www.communityhealth.in

Lalit Narayan lalit82 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 12:54:26 PDT 2009

Dear friends
Information on community health and the Health For All movement in India is
difficult to find. Fragments of information are scattered around among
individuals, organisations, publications, websites and e-groups. With the
development of new technology such as wiki websites such information can be
brought together by the community of community health people themselves.

www.communityhealth.in has been created keeping this in mind It is a wiki
website that hopes to be a comprehensive and dynamic resource on community
health and the Health For All movement in India. Do visit and have a look.

www.communityhealth.in is about creating a community health resource the
community way. It requires *your* participation.If you feel you have
information and the willingness to share it with others then you should be
involved. Contibuting to a wiki website is easier than you think. Find out
how you can get involved at our Community
Portal<http://www.communityhealth.in/%7Ecommun26/wiki/index.php?title=communityhealth.in:Community_Portal>
.

The website is still in the initial stages and content may seem incomplete.
It will get bigger and better as the days go by. Do bookmark us and visit
often. One of the first projects we are working on is a portal called Exploring
Community Health<http://www.communityhealth.in/%7Ecommun26/wiki/index.php?title=Portal:_Exploring_community_health>for
those new to the community health movement.

You can keep in touch with the latest developments of the
communityhealth.inproject by joining
our low traffic annoucement mailing
list<http://groups.google.com/group/communityhealthin-announce>.
We promise not to send you more than 3-4 emails a month.

Find out more about the communityhealth.in project by visiting our blog at
communicatinghealth.wordpress.com

Please feel free to forward this announcement to people you feel will be
interested.

Lalit Narayan
www.communityhealth.in