PHM-Exch> Support our films on Inequality and Health issues - Watch Online.

parvez imam drparvezimam at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 01:40:48 PDT 2009

Hi
We are happy to share with you that THREE of our short films (on health and related issues of inequalities) are participating in the Humanity Explored Film Festival 2009.  This is an ONLINE film festival.

The festival is unique in the sense that the films are judged on the basis of how the audience rates them. We will be hapy if you could watch and rate and popularise these films which are connected with all the issues we care for.

The films are:

FLIGHT 208 – an satirical film shot across the globe with  more than 208 persons from  across the world.  it deals with INEQUALITIES.
The film idea was  triggered off while the director was in Ecuador to atend and document the PHA-2.  It has already won awards and been screened at many prestigous film festivals.
(7 min)
http://www.cultureunplugged.com/play/1983/Flight-208

SENTENCED FOR A LIFETIME – about women languishing in mental hospitals in India (3 min)
http://www.cultureunplugged.com/play/1984/Sentenced-for-a-Lifetime

HEALTH FOR ALL?  - The one question that forms the basis of our movement. (1 min)
http://www.cultureunplugged.com/play/2001/Health-for-All-

Please do spread the info and help the films get across to as many people.

Happy viewing!

Dr. Parvez Imam
Director, f-20 Communications
(INDIA)