PHM-Exch> WABA Global Forum 3, 14 -1 7 June 2010

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Thu Jun 25 15:18:38 PDT 2009

From: Waba waba at waba.org.my

We are happy to share with you the first announcement of the WABA Global
Forum 3.

*INNOCENTI & BEYOND*

*Breastfeeding in Family-Friendly World*

*14 to 17 June 2010*

*Quebec City**, Canada***

* *

*For details please click on <http://www.waba.org.my>*

* *

* *

We welcome your active participation and contribution to the Forum
programme. We will keep you posted as the programme develops..

We look forward to seeing you in Quebec City, 2010!

In solidarity,

Susan Siew and Sarah Amin

Co-Directors, WABA

*Change of email Address*
For Information : info at waba.org.my
For World Breastfeeding Week : wbw at waba.org.my
For General Matters : waba at waba.org.my

The World Alliance for Breastfeeding Action (WABA) is a global network of
individuals and organisations concerned with the protection, promotion and
support of breastfeeding worldwide based on the Innocenti Declarations, the
Ten Links for Nurturing the Future and the WHO/UNICEF Global Strategy for
Infant and Young Child Feeding. Its core partners are International Baby
Food Action Network (IBFAN), La Leche League International (LLLI),
International Lactation Consultant Association (ILCA), Wellstart
International and Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine (ABM). WABA is in
consultative status with UNICEF and an NGO in Special Consultative Status
with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations (ECOSOC).

WABA, PO Box 1200, 10850 Penang, Malaysia
Tel: 604-658 4816 Fax: 604-657 2655
Email: waba at waba.org.my
Website:www.waba.org.my