PHM-Exch> MPH 2010 Announcement

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Tue May 19 09:01:51 PDT 2009

-From: Ronald Labonte rlabonte at uottawa.ca

*From:* Dr. Anwar Islam [mailto:aislam at bracu.ac.bd]

The James P Grant School of Public Health is in the process of seeking
applications from qualified potential candidates for its 2010 MPH Program
that starts in February 2010. This year (2009) our international students
represent 12 countries including the United States, Canada, Germany,
Australia, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Kenya, India, Pakistan, Nepal and
Myanmar. We hope to get similar response from international candidates for
next year.

I am pleased to share with you this information; details are posted on our
web page (www.bracuniversity.ac.bd). Please circulate this among potential
candidated. For int'l students the last date for application is June 30,
2009.

 Anwar Islam, PhD.
Professor and Director,
James P. Grant School of Public Health,