PHA-Exch> Global Health Narratives: A Reader for Youth - new book

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Tue Apr 28 00:04:49 PDT 2009

From: Emily Mendenhall emily.mendenhall at gmail.com

"Global Health Narratives" is a collection of fictionalized short stories
for young people to learn more about global health inequity and become
passionate about transforming our world.  We have developed a companion
website, which will provide free access to teaching guides, short videos and
geography learning tools. Please explore the site and use the tools we have
developed thus far!  http://www.ghn4c.org  This book is a culmination of
many devoted people, a great deal of focused energy, and three years of
commitment and hard work!  We hope that educators and students around the
world will find "Global Health Narratives" and our companion website to be
useful tools for teaching and learning more about global health.

Emily Mendenhall, MPH
  Department of Anthropology
Northwestern University

Global Health Narratives for Change  |    http://www.ghn4c.org