PHA-Exch> Get 10 MORE PEOPLE to SIGN UP PLEASE!! BREASTFEEDING CAMPAIGN

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Sat Mar 28 19:35:38 PDT 2009

From: OneMillionCampaign mail at onemillioncampaign.org

One million campaign has reached 128 countries. We are pleased that it has
crossed 10,000 mark. As the World Health Assembly is on 18 May, 2009, where
we would submit our petition to the world  leaders, we are requesting for
your personal support to bring in 10  MORE !

 If each one of us could bring in 10 MORE, we will get the first 100,000
mark! First milestone to reach ONE MILLION.

You could use “Tell a Friend” option link to reach the people you  Know.
Its very simple, click on the link
http://www.onemillioncampaign.org/en/Details_Petitions.aspx   and as you
scroll down, you will find space for emails to invite your friends or *import
address book of GMAIL/YAHOO OR HOTMAIL etc.***

At this moment we would like to update you on the camapaign, and happy to
let you know what has been happening , please use this link
http://www.onemillioncampaign.org/doc/Launch-report.pdf to see the launch of
campaign signed up by the Minister of Self Governments ,Government of India
and Ambassador of Sweden in India.

You may like to look  http://www.onemillioncampaign.org/en/Media.aspx and
see much more!

Thanking you once gain and reminding to talk to just 10 MORE.

CAMPAIGN- Support Women to Breastfeed www.onemillioncampaign.org

*ABOUT ONE MILLION CAMPAIGNS*

*ONE MILLION CAMPAIGN Support Women to Breastfeed* is a campaign of the
World Breastfeeding Movement with just one mission - to mobilize public
opinion through one million signatures, demanding support to women to
breastfeed.

*ONE MILLION CAMPAIGN* has been initiated by International Baby Food Action
Network (IBFAN), winner of the '1998 Right Livelihood Award'. IBFAN has more
than 200 public interest groups working around the world to improve infant
feeding practices and save lives of infants and young children. IBFAN works
for the universal and full implementation of 'International Code of  Marketing
of Breast milk Substitutes and subsequent relevant World Health Assembly
(WHA)  resolutions. The *ONE MILLION CAMPAIGN* team works through a
secretariat in New Delhi, India, and international coordinators for
different regions.

Click *here* <http://www.onemillioncampaign.org/en/Media.aspx> to see the
news about our largest campaigns. *Don't forget to check out our
**Facebook*<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=50360141389>
*  and **MySpace* <http://www.myspace.com/onemillioncampaign>*! *

To ensure that messages from the *ONE MILLION CAMPAIGN *reach your inbox,
please add info at onemillioncampaign.org to your address book. Simply go here
to unsubscribe
<http://www.onemillioncampaign.org/unsign.aspx?ym=cschuftan@phmovement.org>

To contact *ONE MILLION CAMPAIGN *, please do not reply to this email.
Instead, write to info at onemillioncampaign.org , If you have technical
problems. You can also Call us at: :+91-11-27343608 or :+91-11-27343606
(Delhi, India) .