PHA-Exch> WABA IWD Press Release

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Fri Mar 6 02:17:36 PST 2009

From: WABA waba at streamyx.com   World Alliance for Breastfeeding

§         We are pleased to share with you our Press Release for the
International Women’s Day 2009 on the theme ‘Women and Men Unite to End
Violence against Women and Girls’. Please share the press release with your
constituencies and friends. We encourage you to adapt and widely use the
press release to suit your national/local context and do give us your
feedback if you use it.

§         The United Nations Breastfeeding Advocacy Team (UNBAT) has also
prepared a statement for the *53rd meeting of the *Commission on the Status
of Women *(**CSW) 2009 on the theme ‘*BREASTFEEDING & the equal sharing of
responsibilities between women and men'. **

Both documents are available at the WABA website under the News from
Secretariat section (www.waba.org.my).

*WABA Secretariat*