PHA-Exch> World Breastfeeding Week (WBW) 2009 Photography Contest

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Fri Feb 27 01:02:47 PST 2009

From: WABA waba at streamyx.com

 *World Breastfeeding Week (WBW) 2009 Photography Contest*

* *

*Breastfeeding: A Vital Emergency Response*

*Are you ready?*

* *

Feature your breastfeeding photos in this year’s Action Folder! WABA is
organising a global breastfeeding photography contest for WBW 2009. Ten
winning photos will be selected, and contributors whose photos are featured
in the Action Folders will be awarded US$100 for each published photo.

*What are we looking for?*

We need stories that illustrate *support* for breastfeeding in times of
emergencies. We are looking for any photo that TELLS A STORY of
breastfeeding during emergency situations. It may be a who, a what or a
where!

Illustrate the kind of support you provided or that you received in a photo.
When taking photos, think globally and locally! We encourage you to submit
photos that reflect different ethnicity and that include breastfeeding
children, from a newborn to a child of 2 years or more.

The theme for this photo contest is based on *WBW 2009: Breastfeeding: A
Vital Emergency Response. Are you ready?*

Understanding on the issue* would help you take a great picture! Please read
the *WBW 2008 Calendar Announcement at www.worldbreastfeedingweek.org for
more information.

*Deadline*

All entries must be accompanied by a completed WBW 2009 Entry Form which is
available for download on www.worldbreastfeedingweek.org. The last date
for submission is *24 March 2009. *

**

Please send your entries to: