PHA-Exch> Secretary of PHM Bangladesh died

Central Coordinator, DORP c_coordinator at dorpbd.org
Sun Feb 8 00:03:31 PST 2009

Dear all
It is indeed grate a grate sorrow that AFM Imam Uddin, Secretary, People's
Health Movement (PHM) Bangladesh died on 9th February 2009 at 2 O clocks at
his residence at Dhaka by severe heart attack. Mr. Imam was a health &
human rights activist and organised number of programs in the country and
abroad projecting people health and human rights. Mr. Imam was born at
Noakhali, Bangladesh and graduated from the University of Dhaka.
We condole his untimely death and express our sympathy to the family and
pray to the Almighty for the salvation of the departed soul.

Babul Adhikary
Executive Member PHM Bangladesh