PHA-Exch> PHM’s GLOBAL RTHHC CAMPAIGN:PROGRESS REPORT (2)

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Sun Jan 11 21:38:29 PST 2009

From: margaret reeves margreeves at yahoo.co.uk

Please include the UK in the list. We have been developing a report on human
rights and health in the UK and have already submitted it to the UN HCHR.
The full version will go to the committee on Economic, Social and Cultural
Rights in April this year.

It is being coordinated by myself (UK Circle coordinator, ) Judy Cook,
(Medact/PHM) and Peter Hall (UK Doctors for human RIghts.)

We have followed our own methodology as we are submitting it to the UN, but
the process has been participatory and fully in keeping with the PHM
campaign approach.