PHA-Exch> TERROR ATTACKS- MUMBAI

Kamayani kamayni at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 21:20:19 PST 2008

Dear All

 It is most horrific incident on the black 26/11, so many innocent lives
lost. We all should together DO SOMETHING ON DEC 10TH the international
human rights day, wherever we are in India or any other part of the world

We need to raise our collective voices against this VIOLENCE which is being
sued to tear apart the social fabric in name of religion.

All of us  should come together.

Please respond on  suggestions what can be done

in solidarity

kamayani

--
We have to start looking at the world through women's eyes' how are human
rights, peace and development defined from the perspective of the lives of

Adv  Kamayani Bali Mahabal
South Asia Advocacy Coordinator
Women's Health and Rights Advocacy Partnership (WHRAP)
Asian-Pacific Resource and Research Centre For Women (ARROW)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
website: http://www.arrow.org.my
Mobile-00919820749204
skype:lawyercumactivist