PHA-Exch> New Issue of Social Medicine Published

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Fri Oct 3 23:24:24 PDT 2008

From: Matthew Anderson bronxdoc at gmail.com

Social Medicine has just published its latest issue at
www.socialmedicine.info.

We invite you to review the Table of Contents here and then visit our web
site to review articles and items of interest.

Thanks for the continuing interest in our work,
Matthew Anderson
Department of Family and Social Medicine, MMC/AECOM, Bronx New York, USA
Phone 718 933-2400
bronxdoc at gmail.com

Social Medicine
Vol 3, No 3 (2008)
Table of Contents
http://journals.sfu.ca/socialmedicine/index.php/socialmedicine/issue/view/27

Editorials
--------
Social Medicine/Medicina Social's 10th Issue (181-184)
       The Editors

Original Research
--------
Maquila Workers' Health: Basic Issues, What is Known, and a Pilot Study
in Nicaragua (185-193)
       Lylliam Perpetuo López, Luis Blanco R., Aurora Aragón B.,       Timo
Partanen

Themes and Debates
--------
Health Equity: Conceptual Models, Essential Aspects and the Perspective of
Collective Health (194-206)
       Nivaldo Linares-Péreza, Oliva López-Arellano,

Social Medicine in Practice
--------
Experiences in Popular Education in Sandinista Nicaragaua (207-210)
       Maria Felisa Lemus

News & Events
--------
International Seminar of Public Health Policy (211-212)
       Asuncion, Paraguay International Seminar of Public Health

A Social Medicine Perspective on Gender-based Health Inequities: Defending
the right to  sexual and reproductive choice in Chile (213-214)
       Mario Parada Lezcano,   Paula Santana Nazarit

Latin American Association of Social Medicine (ALAMES) XI Congress,
November 17-21, 2009, Bogota, Colombia (215-216)
       Mauricio Torres Tovar

www.socialmedicine.info