PHA-Exch> Until we can cure ourselves

Castro, Araceli (Arachu) araceli_castro-sanjuan at hms.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 17 11:34:35 PDT 2008

I wanted to share with you a very short film (about 1 or 2 minutes) from the Spanish campaign to defend health care. It's title is "Until we can cure ourselves, public health is a right." The link (http://www.elpais.com/articulo/espana/podamos/curarnos/solos/sanidad/publica/derecho/elpepuesp/20080917elpepunac_17/Tes) goes to a newspaper article, where you can click on the film, which has no words and therefore understandable by all.

Arachu

Arachu Castro, Ph.D., MPH
Assistant Professor of Social Medicine
Academic Director
Program in Infectious Disease and Social Change
Department of Global Health and Social Medicine
Harvard Medical School / Partners In Health
641 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115 USA
Tel. +1-617-432-6038
Fax +1-617-432-6045
Arachu_Castro at hms.harvard.edu
PLEASE NOTE TEMPORARY NEW ADDRESS AS OF JUNE 2008
Department of Global Health and Social Medicine
Harvard Medical School
800 Boylston Street, 47th Floor
Boston, MA 02199 USA