PHA-Exch> RE: IPHU

David Legge D.Legge at latrobe.edu.au
Tue Jun 24 15:27:35 PDT 2008

Hi Denise,

I have sent off the En and Portuguese versions of our email announcement to PHA Exchange.  I am just about to disappear into the North Australian bush and was keen to have these out and circulating before I disappear.

Can you please forward the Spanish text to Claudio at PHA Exchange (PHA-Exchange at lists.kabissa.org) when you get it from Fernando?

Many thanks

xxx