PHA-Exch> Help Get a National Guaranteed Healthcare System

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Thu May 22 15:00:18 PDT 2008

From: Marilyn Clement marilyncle at earthlink.net

www.healthcare-now.org

This is a time of decision.  Are we going to go all out for single payer
guaranteed national healthcare for everybody?  NOW?

 The time is right.  We are really on a roll!

 We have a great program including the national call in and visitation day
to Members of Congress July 30th, the demonstrations nationwide and call for
emancipation form the insurance companies at all of their major headquarters
on June 19th, the plan to work with all local government entities, county,
town, school boards, states, to help them see how much money they would save
with H.R. 676 – never having to pay the hundreds of millions of dollars for
insurance company premiums ever again, the Memorial Vigil remembering those
who have been killed by insurance companies on September 26th in Washington,
D.C., and all of our local activities helping people understand this issue
and get involved in winning healthcare for everybody.

 Reminder, we cannot count on the elections to solve this problem.  It is
good that there are a lot of single payer advocates running for Congress,
but we are the ones who will make it happen.