PHA-Exch> Conference in US, Health Care is a Human Right!

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Tue Apr 8 11:41:06 PDT 2008

From: Jennifer Cox jenkwru at yahoo.com
**
*Minnesota Health Care as a Human Right Conference*
*On April 26**th** 2008 from 9am-5pm.*
*At the Sabathani Community *
*Center on 310 East 38**th** St Room # 126*
*Minneapolis, MN 55409*

The Health Care as a Human Right Conference will bring together people from
around the US who are suffering directly from no health insurance or from
being underinsured, doctors, nurses, social workers, artists, human rights
advocates, lawyers, students, community activists, politicians, providers
and others fighting to win Health Care as a Human Right in the United
States.

This conference is being held as part of national organizing by PPEHRC
towards its third massive March for Our Lives during the RNC. On September
2, PPEHRC will lead the March for Our Lives, Mobney for Housing and Health
Care, Not for War! at the RNC in Minnesota.

Health Care is a Human Right event is sponsored by Poor People's Economic
Human Rights Campaign, National Economic & Social Rights Initiative and
Healthcare Now!
*To register for the conference:*
*Poor People's Economic Human Rights Campaign at (612) 821-2364.*
*Ann_p11 at yahoo.com<http://us.f506.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=Ann_p11@yahoo.com>
*