PHA-Exch> Looking for powerpoint presentations in several languages

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Tue Mar 25 14:20:00 PDT 2008

Several people working on our global right to health campaign have asked us
if we have powerpoint presentations  about PHM, our Charter, our
oganization, etc and about the same explaining the campaign.
We thought it would be a good idea to have a set of each in 3-4 languages in
the www.phmovement.org , our website.
If any of you has such a pp presentation (in any language) we ask you to
kindly send it to me, Laura, in the coming week so we can then consolidate a
good one and do the needed translations before posting.
This will be a valuable contribution to new national PHM circles around the
world.
Claudio and Laura