PHA-Exch> Can PHM members assist?

Leslie London Leslie.London at uct.ac.za
Wed Dec 12 23:48:42 PST 2007

Can PHM members assist?

I have been asked to organise a special session at the International Congress on Occupational Health conference in Cape Town in 2009 on the question of human resource mobility as it is affects occupational health (i.e. the Brain drain in occupational health) in developing countries.

I know there is a lot of work going on in relation to migration of health personnel generally but I can find very little, hardly anything in the occupational health area.

Are there any PHM members with expertise or experience in this area, or knowledge of someone else who might be able to participate/contribute?

thanks

Leslie London