PHA-Exch> Urgent: Call for the Release of GAIA Environmental Health Activists in Indonesia

Sarah Shannon sarahs at hesperian.org
Sun Dec 2 23:09:11 PST 2007

Dear PHM friends,
I'm sharing this request for support and action for the immediate and
unconditional release of 3 activists with the Global
Anti-Incineration Alliance (GAIA), an organization active with
PHM.  They were detained by Indonesian police after taking part in a
local protest against incineration and for climate justice.  Please
see details below: