PHA-Exch> Screening of Parvez Imam's film 'FLIGHT 208' at New York 8 & 9th Nov 207.

parvez imam drparvezimam at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 05:36:04 PDT 2007

Forwarding the Invite for a screening of my film in
New York.  Will be happy if it could be shared with
others.  This is the same film that was screeend at
NHA in Bhopal.

regards
Parvez

INVITE:

Hi
We are happy to invite you to a screening of PARVEZ
IMAM's film 'FLIGHT 208' which is now being screened
at the MAHINDRA INDO-AMERICAN ARTS COUNCIL Film
Festival, New York.

This satirical, experimental fiction originated in
Ecuador while Parvez was there to document the
People's Health Assembly (in 2005).  The film was
earlier screened at The National Health Assembly
(India) and was well received.

The screening schedule is as follows:

Nov 8, 2007 - 8.30 pm
Loews AMC Empire on 19th Street, NY

AND

Nov 9, 2007  - 6 pm
Newport Mall, NY

For more details / tickets etc., please  check the
MIAAC website:
http://www.iaac.us/seventh_film_festival2007/program_schedule.htm

If  you are there, please do cme for the screening.
Else please forward the info to your friends in New
York who may be interested in the screening.

Thanks
Deepak Bhoj
f-20 Communications

New Delhi, India
Email: f20films at yahoo.com
Ph: +91-11-46552101

SYNOPSIS 'FLIGHT 208'
A satirical, experimental fiction!  The film travels
in space and time, spanning across more than 200
persons, cutting across cultures and nations, in just
about 5 minutes.  This fast paced audiovisual
experience reflects upon the pace of life and the
death of reasoning around us.

The story unfolds through a dream and takes us through
some hilarious moments of absurdity that we often
accept with so much ease.  A flight we wont forget
easily.

Duration:	5 1/2 Minutes
Language:	English

Script, Screenplay, Camera & Direction:	PARVEZ IMAM
Produced by:	f-20 Communications

Awards: BEST SHORT FILM – IDPA Nautankitv Online
Awards, 2007

Screenings:

1. Short Shorts International Film Festival, Tokyo
(Japan) – 2007
2. XXI Pärnu International Film Festival, (Estonia) –
2007
3. The Open Frame 2007 Film Festival, New Delhi,
(India)
4. Hyderabad International Film Festival (India) –
2007
5. VIBGYOR International Film Festival, Kerala,
(India) – 2007
6. IDPA Awards, Mumbai (India) – 2007
7. Carnival of E-Creativity (India) – 2007