PHA-Exch> Food for a democratically representative thought (2)

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Fri Oct 12 20:58:43 PDT 2007

From: George Kent kent at hawaii.edu

One might add that those who publicly stand as strong advocates for
democracy should be advocating democracy not only in relations within
countries, but also globally. At the global level, democracy does not
mean that all countries are equal before the law; it means that all
people are equal before the law. All should have an equal voice.

We certainly have failed to achieve that; we have also failed to
imagine and advocate that.