PHA-Exch> Egypt's Right to Health Campaign (2)

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Tue Oct 2 04:45:16 PDT 2007

From: mohammad ali barzgar m_barzgar at hotmail.com

Warm Greeting from Iran to all of you specially Alaa for all of his fight
against Privetazation of Health Services in Egypt.I can not agree any more
with what have been written about the destructive role of privetazation of
health services on health status of the public specially the poorest of the
poor.I love the name of "Investor in Ill health" for those who want to make
profit in price of Health of people.As all of us know pretty well that the
privetazation of public goods is a part of package of Neolibralism and
Globalization that all of its Partners were named by
Alaa,i.e.USAID,EU,WB,and their local partners.One caution that I would like
to mention is that when you say :Yes to Health Service Reform ,but No to
privetazation, I hope that you do not mean the famous failed Health Services
Reform of World Bank in which privetazation is apart of the reform package
and it has failed in all continents of the world.I would like to say here
that World Bank should be ashamed of his performance in the field of Health
in the world and leave it for the competent Agencies ,like WHO and PHM.

At the end I would like to pay my respect  to all those from diferent walk
of life who are attending in Important Health Right Campaign of Egypt and
wish them all success in this great challenge.Also I wish to inform the
gathering that the Government and Parlement of Iran while these days  are
passing the Law for Privetazation ,Excluded  Health and Education from being
privetized,and clearly mentioned that this two basic human rights issues
should remain in full control of the government.You can judge why the
partners of the Neolibralism call the  Government of Iran "Terrorist" and
some of the governments that secure their profit call the most democrat and
dear friend of them.

Dear Alaa,  PHM Iran  feel sympathy and solodarity with the great people of
Egypt and theire representatives in the campaign and wish that  the
Government of Egypt exclude Health and Education from privetazation in order
to garranty the health care and health for all  forthe people of Egypt no
matter either they can pay or not.With Warmest Regards and
Solidarity.Dr.M.A.Barzegar on behalf of PHM Iran.