PHA-Exchange> one hundredth posting on the Gates Keepers blog site

claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn
Thu Jul 12 18:44:51 PDT 2007

from Gates Keepers blog <gates.keepers.blog at gmail.com> -----

I've just made the one hundredth posting on the Gates Keepers blog site
<http://gateskeepers.civiblog.org>http://gateskeepers.civiblog.org . So it
is a good time to think about what comes next.

I've been in touch with Global Health Watch about a document they are
producing on the Foundation. Site comments are so far light but the blog is
linked from a couple of influential philanthropy blogs and there have been a
couple of posts on other blogs that refer to it. I still remain an anonymous
moderator.

I think it is time to begin the process of turning the blog from a one way
civsoc news and editorial voice into a conversation with lots of voices.

That will take some work. Can I please ask for a bit of your time to
participate in a snowball activity? Please cut and paste the URL
http://gateskeepers.civiblog.org into an email message area and send it to
three or five friends and coworkers who you think should take a look. You
could even ask them to send it to five others.

And, of course, your contributions are always welcome. When I have internet
access I try to make one posting a day.

Thanking your for your support,

Gates Keepers Moderator