PHA-Exchange> A spark of hope from Gaza

Intal - Wim De Ceukelaire wim.deceukelaire at intal.be
Fri Jun 15 05:32:48 PDT 2007

>From the Union of Health Work Committees in Gaza:

Due to the horrific incidents that resulted in tens of dead people and
hundreds of casualties, extreme shortage of blood raised our attention
to take action. So we decided to start a campaign at the Al Awda
hospital to collect blood and send it to the central blood bank in Gaza
city so that it'll be screened and sent to the other needy hospitals
such as Shifa, Al Quds, and Kamal Odwan hospitals. Read more and watch
the pictures on phmovement.org.

--
Wim De Ceukelaire, coordinator of intal's international partnerships
wim.deceukelaire at intal.be | tel.: +32 2 209 23 55 | fax: +32 2 209 23 51
| mobile: +32 484 119231 | skype: wimdeceuk
intal – http://www.intal.be | http://www.g3w.be – Globalize Solidarity!

# Stop political killings in the Philippines!
http://www.stopthekillings.org | http://www.stopthekillings.be #