PHA-Exchange> Country Studies on the Impact of Privatisation

claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn
Tue Jun 12 20:51:21 PDT 2007

from Jinani <jinani at haiap.org> -----

One of the activities planned for 2007-2010 planning and review meeting is to
carry out a limited number of country studies by members on the impact of
privatization in their countries. Some members had expressed their interest in
these studies.  A limited budget has been allocated for their country studies.
We shall be thankful if members will indicate their willingness to carry out
these studies.

One of the agenda items of the fifth Planning Meeting will be to discuss these
issues. We shall appreciate if one of you can facilitate this agenda item.
Kindly inform at your earliest convenience to enable us to finalize the agenda.

Dr. Bala and Jinani