PHA-Exchange> CALL FOR PAPERS Intl NGO J

claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn
Thu Jun 7 19:59:30 PDT 2007

-We have received this call for papers on the secretariat email, we believe it
can be interesting to many PHM affiliated organizations.
All the best,
Hani

Global Secretariat Coordinator,

      International NGO Journal

      www.academicjournals.org/ingoj

Dear Colleague,

The International NGO Journal (INGOJ) is currently accepting manuscripts for
publication. INGOJ was founded to publish proposals, appraisals and reports of
NGO projects. The aim is to have centralized information for NGO activities
where stakeholders including beneficiaries of NGO services can find useful
information about ongoing projects and where to obtain particular assistance.
Also prospective donors will easily find information about different NGOs and
decide which to fund on specific projects.

INGOJ is fully committed to
providing free access to all articles as soon as they are published.
We ask you to support this initiative by publishing your
proposals, appraisals and reports of NGO projects in this
journal.The International NGO
Journal will
endeavor to list NGOs all over the world and provide links to NGOs
websites.Please visit our website (www.academicjournals.org/ingoj ) for more
details.
NGOs should send their proposals, appraisals and reports to
ngo at academicjournals.org or ngo_acadjourn at yahoo.com INGOJ is also seeking for
international advisors and reviewers as
members of its editorial board. Please contact me if
you are interested in serving on the board.Best
regards,Dr. Philomena
ImonivwerhaEditor, The International NGO
JournalAcademic JournalsE-mail: ngo at academicjournals.org,
ngo_acadjourn at yahoo.comhttp://www.academicjournals.org/ingoj