PHA-Exchange> FANUS_Morocco, 2007

rekia belahsen rbelahsen at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 16:17:57 PST 2007

We are pleased to inform you that the 1st FANUS meeting on
“NUTRITION HEALTH AND HUMAN DEVELOPMENT IN AFRICA : BREAKING THE DOWNWARD TREND ",
We are accounting on your support for the success of this important african event.
Please inform those who are interested in submitting an abstract for the 1st FANUS meeting on

that the deadline is February 15th 2007, only 10 days away!!

The call for abstract and registration for the first FANUS meeting are available on the web site:
http://www.ucd.ac.ma/fs/smn.htm
or
www.africanutrition.org
FANUS secretariat