PHA-Exchange> Thank you to WSF participants

Claudio claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn
Mon Feb 5 08:04:49 PST 2007

On Feb 4 2007, PHM Global Secretariat (Hani Serag) wrote: (excerpts)

> Dear all,
 It was a real pleasure to have you all among the PHM delegation during the
WSF in Nairobi (Jan. 2007). We cannot thank you enough for the great effort
you made along the whole period of our stay. We deeply believe that the PHM
participation