PHA-Exchange> Lecturer and senior lecturer posts, public health

Claudio claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn
Fri Feb 2 08:28:01 PST 2007

From: James Lancaster
The above posts are at the Centre for International Public Health Policy. We're looking for a lecturer or senior lecturer to help take forward our new MSc programmes in international public health policy ((i) global health and public policy, (ii) health inequalities and public policy, and (iii) health systems and public policy) and our new intercalated BSc in international public health policy. We are also building up on a strong research base.

 You can find out  more about it at
www.health.ed.ac.uk/ciphp
Dr James Lancaster
Centre for International Public Health Policy
School of Health in Social Science, University of Edinburgh
Medical Quad, Teviot Place
Edinburgh
EH8 9AG

t: 44 (0)131 651 3963             james.lancaster at ed.ac.uk