PHA-Exchange> PHM Circle Turkey

Claudio claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn
Mon Oct 9 00:41:06 PDT 2006

Another congratulation due, Fatih!
Any more PHM circles functioning in other countries that you can tell us about in pha-exch?
Best of luck to these new circles!,
 Claudio

From: fatihartvinli at insev.org.tr

Last weekend (30 September-1 October 2006 )we met at I. Turkish Social Forum. We organised a seminar about Right to Health and Recent Health Policies in Turkey. In this seminar I presented a powerpoint about PHM and the campaigns.  We also have delivered brochures about PHM, Turkish translations of Charter and Cuenca Declaration.  This means we began PHM circle in Turkey; at the end of this year we opened the PHM link in Turkish.

Best regards
Fatih Artvinli