PHA-Exchange> New PHM circle in Brasil

Claudio claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn
Sat Oct 7 01:39:08 PDT 2006

Congraulations, Armando!

We are getting some momentum here... Any other countries to follow suit?  Keep those good news posted.
Claudio
PS: Cristianne Rocha is coordinating the campaign in Brasil.

From: Armando De Negri

Dear Claudio, the next 13th of december we will be launching the PHM circle in Brasil. It will be done in Rio de Janeiro and the idea is to present the Global Campaign to Press and to the social movements and government authorities, connecting this innitiative with the venue of the II World Social Forum on Health in Nairobi next January.
it will be the Brazilian contribution to this global effort, a similar innitiative will be held in Venezuela and possibly in Colombia and Guatemala.

best regards,
Armando De Negri Filho
  Assunto: PHA-Exchange> PHM circle in NZ